1，Clean the area around the hole of the inflatable and patch with a piece.
2，Cut a circular patch from the repair kit provided.
3，Apply the glue provided to the around the hole and patch. Wait a few minutes until a little tacky and then put......
1. Inspection and maintenance should be conducted before each usage to check for any damage to the bouncer. This should also be carried out at regular intervals during usage to prevent the bouncer from overturning or otherwise be......
1. Make sure all children exit the bouncer.
2. Makes sure the bouncer is free of foreign objects.
3.Turn the blower power switch to OFF.
4. Unplug the blower power cord.
5. Loosen the Velcro and detach the inflation tube from the blower.